With the pandemic continuing, many Healthcare professionals are continuing to offer telehealth to their patients. Many are feeling even more burned out as they continue to adjust to providing services through this medium. In this solo episode, I offer 10 self-care tips so Healthcare providers can be at their best and be most effective.
10 Tips for Self-care:
- Get into your daily work mindset, have a start and end time for your workday
- Make sure you are ergonomically correct in your work station
- How to manage eye strain
- Eliminate Distractions
- Take a few minutes before each call
- Allow more breaks during your day, see fewer patients if possible
- Go outside at least once a day to revive you
- Don’t forget your morning routine
- Keep your connections with colleagues
- Keep some humor in your day
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to today’s podcast. If you found today’s episode to be helpful, please share it with your colleagues and friends. Also, please consider leaving a 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts to reach more Healthcare providers who could benefit from this podcast.
Also, consider signing up for the Nothing Left to Give Podcast’s Newsletter. In this bi-monthly newsletter you will gain valuable tips on overcoming burnout, staying healthy, and holistic self-care tips. You will also get a FREE copy of my guide “How to get your Life on Track After Burnout”. You can sign up below.